Graduation Day!!! Just finished my 24 out of 24 session with Kim. If you're still with Kim I recommend reading my top 10 recommendations below to be successful in Millionaire Mentoring.
If you just started with Kim here are my recommendations:
1. If you do not understand something, ask Kim. Who cares if he yells at you! You are paying him big bucks so ask questions.
2. Do not compare yourself with other students in the group. They are on chapter 20 and you are on chapter 1. Do not skip chapters. Some students may try to manipulate their charts to make it seem their successful, but it is all lies. Focus on your own journey.
3. Study the top traders within the group and ask questions on their posts if you do not understand something. BUT be respectful and do not abuse this access.
4. You need to practice every single day. The only days off is sick days or emergency. The more screen time you even if you do not know what the hell, you are doing it'll click somehow someday.
5. There is no magic indicator, there is no magic chart. Focus on your own plate and what tools you have. Do not add or subtract from your charts. Just leave what Kim sets for you.
6. Trading is more price action and psychology. Kim's strategies are A1 and 100% just as important. But you need to spend more time on your psychology and price action.
7. Don't spend so much time on market replay. You should be simulation trading more than market replay. This is also a catch 22, do not simulation trade for too long. Your best lessons will come from live trading and real money.
8. Be patient with yourself to learn the right way. Trading is not a get rich overnight scheme it is a get rich slow scheme.
9. Have trading rules in place. Take everything you have learned so far and set trading rules using the new lessons you have learned. Do not force yourself to use every strategy. This is a recipe to failure. For example, at the time of writing this all I use is DT/DB, CP, MC, M5/0, and indicator crosses. THATS ALL. everything else to me is not as important for now. Gradually as I get better, I will reintroduce the other things we have learned.
10. You will have more days of wanting to give up then to continue. But just remember you can always quit and work a regular job for 8 hours, with a boss, with people you do not want to work with, and only make small amounts of money. Whereas with trading you work 1-2 hours, and you make 5-10x's what you'd make for 8 hours and without a boss or coworkers. So, keep your head up and never give up. This is just like a 4-year university.
Last Lesson Summary
The year went by SOO fast, and I cannot believe it is now over. Kim was nice to grant all my wishes on my last class. He thought me the Rainbow Volume Chart, Double MACD and the Heikin-Ashi. Of course, all of these will require practice. I have learned so much if I someone was to ask me was paying Kim for education worth it? 100% yes. I am lucky to have found Kim as I don't know whereas any of these things, he is teaching us can be found. Going forward, I plan to stay with the group, and put in countless hours until I become that professional and consistent trader. Thank you again Kim and to everyone that is helping me with my journey.
Jacob Gago, Los Angeles, CA