M-Trading Academy” is designed to give information necessary and/or relevant to trading the financial markets and is not intended to provide all the information required for trading.
Trading involves a higher level of risk than other common forms of capital management such as long-term investments in stocks, bonds or mutual funds. Attaining proficiency in trading may take a long time to develop depending on the student’s capacity to understand the high degree of risk involved, aptitude for proper risk management to preserve capital, and potential to develop all necessary skills to create profitable results.
The student must understand that actions taken in trading result in the loss of all capital and in cases that involve the use of extended buying power and margin, one may lose all capital and subsequently assume the liability of owing additional funds that are substantially more than the initial capital.
“M-Trading Academy” will not assume any responsibility due to losses an individual or group may incur as a result of attempting to follow any advice and/or recommendations given in our training programs. Taking our training programs does not guarantee success, and individuals or groups of users are solely responsible for any risks taken.
Some information provided within our courses, as with many training facts and techniques, may be time-sensitive. Some of the information provided may need updating as time passes due to new market regulations and the nature of changing markets. Please request the most recent version if necessary.
Testimonials used may not be representative of the experience of other clients. Ticker symbols shown here are for illustrative purposes only. We do not recommend any of the references shown. Companies, website, and other organizations referenced are separate and independent entities. The prudent investor should diligently research all supplementary investment material to determine if the information or services provided fall in line with their own predetermined investment objectives.
Before deciding to trade the financial markets you should carefully consider your investment objectives, level of experience and risk appetite. Most importantly, do not invest money you cannot afford to lose. Trading is highly speculative and it is not uncommon to lose money. There is considerable exposure to risk in any form of trading, including, but not limited to, leverage, creditworthiness, limited regulatory protection and market volatility that may substantially affect the price or liquidity of a security or asset.
Past performance is not necessarily indicative of future results. There are no guarantees of profit or of avoiding losses when trading. Hypothetical results have many inherent limitations and are not predictive of actual success. No representation is being made that any trade will or is likely to achieve profits similar to those shown. In fact, there are frequently sharp differences between hypothetical performance results and the actual results subsequently achieved by any particular trader. Testimonials are not indicative of future success and have not been independently verified.
CFTC RULE 4.41 – Hypothetical performance results have many inherent limitations, some of which are described below. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those shown. In fact, there are frequently sharp differences between hypothetical performance results and the actual results subsequently achieved by any particular trading program. One of the limitations of hypothetical performance results is that they are generally prepared with the benefit of hindsight. In addition, hypothetical trading does not involve financial risk, and no hypothetical trading record can completely account for the impact of financial risk in actual trading. For example, the ability to withstand losses or to adhere to a particular trading program in spite of trading losses is material points which can also adversely affect actual trading results. There are numerous other factors related to the markets in general or to the implementation of any specific trading program which cannot be fully accounted for in the preparation of hypothetical performance results and all of which can adversely affect actual trading results.
Our services are for educational purposes only. The generic market recommendations provided by us are based solely on the judgment of our personnel and should be considered as such. You acknowledge that you enter into any transactions relying on your own judgment. Any market recommendations provided by us are generic only and may or may not be consistent with the market positions or intentions of our firm and/or our affiliates. Any opinions, news, research, analyses, prices, or other information contained on this website are provided as general market commentary, and do not
There are risks associated with utilizing an Internet-based trading system including, but not limited to, the failure of hardware, software, and Internet connection. We are not responsible for communication failures or delays when trading via the Internet. We are not liable for any loss or damage, including without limitation, any loss of profit, which may arise directly or indirectly from use of or reliance on such information.
1. M-Trading Academy, Corp. (“M-Trading Academy”) publishes newsletters, trading, training and educational products related to various markets (collectively and hereinafter referred to as the “Programs”) that are offered for a fee to the general public (fee paying persons hereinafter referred to as “Subscribers”).
2. M-Trading Academy is not a registered investment advisor with the Securities and Exchange Commission or applicable state regulatory agencies. Further, M-Trading Academy is not registered as a commodity trading advisor with the Commodities Futures Trading Commission. Instead, M-Trading Academy is a research publishing and educational software firm. None of the Programs or any other form of communication delivered or created by M-Trading Academy should be considered investment or commodity trading advice. The information provided by M-Trading Academy is not individual, customized information about various markets but instead generalized information. The Programs are intended to supplement your own research and analysis. The information published is based on the opinions, statistical and financial data and independent research of M-Trading Academy. M-Trading Academy Programs do not reflect the views or opinions of any employee, officer or representative of M-Trading Academy. Some investments discussed by M-Trading Academy may not be suitable for all investors. If you have any doubts, please seek advice from an independent financial advisor.
3. M-Trading Academy publishes information regarding stocks, options, ETFs, virtual currencies, virtual currency futures, and currencies (“Financial Products”). However, the information in our Programs is not customized or personalized to any particular risk profile or tolerance. Nor is the information published by M-Trading Academy a customized or personalized recommendation to buy, sell, hold, or invest in particular Financial Products. Subscribers will need to depend on their own trading and investing skills in order to handle problematic situations that may arise, including consultation with their own brokers and financial advisors as they deem appropriate. Subscribers are solely responsible for determining whether any investment, security or strategy, or any other product or service, is appropriate or suitable for you based on your investment objectives and personal and financial situation. Subscribers should consult an attorney or tax professional regarding your specific legal or tax situation. M-Trading Academy’ Programs are not a solicitation or offer to buy or sell any Financial Products.
4. M-Trading Academy, its employees, officers and representatives are not responsible for any errors or omissions in any of M-Trading Academy’ newsletters or Programs. Any commentary, analysis, and opinions represent the views of M-Trading Academy, and are subject to change at any time without prior notice. The information provided in the Programs contains material which is obtained from sources which M-Trading Academy believes to be reliable. Although M-Trading Academy believes the information to be reliable, M-Trading Academy has not independently verified or otherwise investigated such information. As a result, M-Trading Academy does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any such information.
5. Please note the disclosures below:
a. INDIVIDUAL RISK TOLERANCE, INVESTMENT GOALS AND OTHER FACTORS MAY VARY AMONG SUBSCRIBERS, AND ANY RELIANCE, USE OR TRADING BASED UPON THE INFORMATION OR RECOMMENDATIONS IN THE PROGRAMS MAY NOT BE SUITABLE FOR ALL INDIVIDUALS.
b. The Programs are not a solicitation or offer to buy or sell any Financial Products nor are the Programs in any way intended to be a solicitation to provide private money management services.
c. Trading and investing involve substantial risk. M-Trading Academy does not make any guarantee or other promise as to any results that may be obtained from using the Programs. Past performance is not necessarily indicative of future performance. No Subscriber should make any investment decision without first consulting his or her own personal financial advisor, broker or consultant and/or conducting his or her own research and due diligence, including carefully reviewing the prospectus and other public filings of the issuer. M-Trading Academy disclaims any and all liability in the event any information, commentary, analysis, opinions, or recommendations in the Programs prove to be inaccurate, incomplete or unreliable, or result in any investment or other losses by Subscribers. Any reliance upon or use of the Programs is at the risk of the Subscribers. Subscribers should consult a tax professional to understand their specific tax situation.
d. Virtual Currency Trading. Trading and investing in virtual currencies and virtual currency futures involve substantial risk of loss and is not suitable for most investors. The value of virtual currencies and virtual currency futures often fluctuate substantially, and, as a result, Subscribers may lose more than their original investment. Further, the highly leveraged nature of virtual currency futures trading means that small market movements will have a great impact on trading accounts and can lead to large losses.
e. Subscribers should not enter any trade without investigating the worst-case scenario of that trade. Trading securities such as stock options can be extremely complicated, and as a result, it is important to understand the risk of these trades before execution of such trades. For example, aggressive positions in options have a greater probability of losing, while less aggressive positions are less likely to yield substantial profits. Similarly, far out-of-the-money options are unlikely to finish in the money, and options purchased close to their expiration dates are very high-risk and, thus, are more likely to win big or lose big very quickly.
f. The Programs provide non-customized, non-personalized recommendations. Subscribers are free to follow the recommendations and use the information, in whole or in part, or not at all. The decision to take profits, losses, add positions, or liquidate positions remains in the sole discretion of the Subscriber.
g. Subscribers may submit questions to M-Trading Academy by submitting a ticket at Support@mtradingacademy.com website at www.mtradingacademy.com or by emailing us at email@example.com. However, since M-Trading Academy does not provide customized individual recommendations, M-Trading Academy will only answer Subscriber questions that do not constitute advice.
Involve providing customized or personalized trading advice’s content on this website is subject to change at any time without notice.